сряда, 16 декември 2009 г.

Йоги Би и Натчатра ( Yogi B and Natchatra)



*Yogi B*
As I break silence to focus
I search for Parabrahman like the lotus displace darkness
And pray "Vinayaka embrace my soul"
Awaken the kundalagini, My lord, Take control,
Cause I really dont wanna just keep on down
My supreme Lord Siva saved me now
Enlightened me like the sixty three nayanmargam
Raised me saiva sidhartham like meganthan
Sivaya nama om lord give me back,oh, kamban sword,
krishna show me vishwa roopam,
My lord Muruga
You are one of them saints
Aaru mugangal within the third eye flame
My amma, Divine mother, Parasakthi
Without you how can I know anything be
As aanavam shatters to you, I surrender,
My lord Nataraja, the cause me dancing
Seeing you dance
Seeing you dance
Sarvam siva mayam
At every glance --- (3)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...